About Me

My photo
Single Mum of teenage chef, affectionately known as The Brat. Have started a new life at the tender age of 44, embarking on a relationship with my childhood sweetheart... I know cliche central, but so far it works for us! New job, new friends, new challenges. Life's GOOD!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Second Site

Since my cancer diagnosis, I have been posting little bits of information at various places, (thanks Catty and Madam M for allowing me to hijack your places), but haven't blogged here yet. I'm a bit reluctant, as I don't want this cancer to define me, I still want my blog to be about my life, my friends, family and experiences, and I don't want the cancer to take over. On the other hand I DO want to be able to keep you informed, and maybe vent a little. Solution: TWO blogs.


This is where I will report in: tests, doctors, laughter, tears, frustrations and triumphs. Most posts will be short updates on daily occurrences and just generally how I'm travelling. Hopefully it won't just turn into a dirge, but frankly if that happens so be it. The rest of my life will continue to be chronicled here.


Drop in to http://mayhem-oflaughterandtears.blogspot.com/ if you want to, or don't. Your call! If you go there you will know what to expect, and I won't be upset or offended if you choose not to. This is mainly for me anyway. An opportunity to express my myself.

2 comments:

  1. That's a GREAT idea actually mate. It gives it a place to belong and it's not where you call home. Nice one. I'll add it to my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mayhem -- stay in touch. I'm flat out at the moment. Stealing time even for this much. But you know how to reach me, and there's stuff I should probably mention, except that it rattles round in my head and never surfaces except when I don't need it.

    Vitamin D, for instance. That's an interesting one. Drop online and have a look at the latest research into Vitamin D and the immune system function. You may find it interesting, and possibly even relevant.

    ReplyDelete

Faff is acceptable.